Unless you’re Kanye West, you are well aware that it is 2012. Let’s hope it’s a brilliant year! [And the Mayans were totally wrong about the whole “The world will end BS”]
Here are some new years resolutions which we all should take part in to become a better individual:
- 1. Read one funny book per month, at least
- 2. Write 100 lines of code, every day
- 3. Call parents and friends once a week
- 4. Take pictures. Photography is epic. [or take part in another hobby often]
- 5. Play with my pet every day [GO CATS]
- 6. Check: Am I happy with what I’m doing [Steve Jobs FTW]
- Keep track of time and your to-do’s with this awesome app.
Most of these ideas are taken from 1stwebdesigner.com
Hope you guys have a brilliant year.